This document provides detailed instructions for module leads who wish groups of students to create and submit video assignments.
It is complemented by instructions for students with links to relevant help pages:
You can set up the groups manually or automatically by uploading CSV files. The manual method is probably quicker for small cohorts of 80 or less.
The overall process is:
- Create the groups manually or by uploading a data file
- Add students to the groups manually or by uploading a data file
- Configure those groups in Blackboard to use Collaborate Ultra
- Create a Blackboard Group Assignment
- Provide students with detailed guidance on the process needed to practice and then record their presentations using Collaborate Ultra.
- Provide students with detailed guidance on the process needed to download their recording and submit it via Kaltura and the Blackboard Group Assignment.
Steps 5 and 6 may present some groups with organisational and technical challenges, so it is highly recommended that all groups create and submit a practice assignment at an early stage.