This is the first of a series of webinars Blackboard will be running during 2019, that look at different aspects of academic practice relating to teaching and learning with technology.
The first episode is taking place 11-12pm Tuesday 26th March 2019.
What is being covered?
- Why is mobile learning important?
- What kind of content are learners looking to access on their devices?
- How do you want students to interact as part of the mobile learning experience?
- How can you evolve their mobile learning experience?
- How to make the most of the teaching and learning tools available
Who is it aimed at?
- Heads of academic staff development, educational development managers, trainers and facilitators who deliver an array of learning and teaching developments for their staff.
- Teachers, lecturers, and course tutors who would like to get a taster of the programme.